Minimal Quantity Lubrication "MQL" may be in many cases a good alternative for cutting and non-cutting metal forming. Thanks to the excellent quality of our oil-free, environmentally-friendly processing fluid ISOmist® and the sprayers and nozzles co-developed by us, processes and applications with actual minimal quantity lubrication have been successfully implemented which were previously considered unsuitable for such systems. The devices are easy to install and simple to use. Most of the machines offered on the market can be retrofitted. The atomization (nebulization) of the fluid takes place right at the nozzle and can be precisely adjusted to the needs of the user. All devices, except for the SprayUnit MINI, can be expanded modularly at any time and the single pumps can be individually controlled if required. With our devices, we do not work according to the so-called "Venturi principle", but with an environmentally friendly, quantity-regulated and low-aerosol pump solution!
ISOmist® is not subject to labeling, free from mineral and vegetable oils and can be washed with water. No problematic mist or aerosols are formed when used correctly.
Typical applications are the use in milling, turning and drilling machines and all kinds of sawing machines. It can also be used in bending and forming machines, for steady rest lubrication in roll grinders and to lubricate and cool customized and specialized machines of all fields with varied materials. It is recommended where ever cleanliness, environmental protection and the protection of employees are of high importance.
Why change to dpi Minimal Quantity Lubrication "MQL"?
- Clean and safe work environment
- Cost reduction
- Higher productivity, more process liability
- Longer tool life
- Improvement of surface quality on the workpiece
- Significant reduction in coolant consumption
- Dry chips
- No oil mist suction is required anymore
- The usual disposal problems do not apply
- The existing machine park can be retrofitted
- No harmful vapors
- If the nozzles are optimally set a costly cleaning can be avoided in many cases
- Easy, quick and simple installation
- Additional fluid pumps can be retrofitted at any time (except SprayUnit-MINI)
- No more restrictions in line length, as with injector technology, which is especially important for special machines
- Fluid and machine are from a single source and therefore are perfectly matched to each other
Did we pique your interest? For detailed information about our products, please register on our homepage.